I know I have had trouble with all day events before, but it might have
been in my OpenSync days (or even my own OWASync!).
I have just noticed, in my testing of 126.96.36.199, that all day events are
not working properly. I don't suppose this is new in this version -- I
probably didn't notice it before.
I have an all day event in Outlook, scheduled for this Thursday
(20141023). I did a one-way sync from Exchange (activesync) to files,
and the file ended up with the following:
To make matters worse, I then synced those files with Owncloud and
Owncloud now believes this is an all day event on the 22nd! (And so does
Thunderbird when I synced that against Owncloud).
I have not yet attempted to debug this (looking at what activesync
sends, etc) but wondered if anyone either has seen this before, or has a
view on what the correct VCALENDAR file should look like for this event.
I have a very vague recollection that in OWASync I had to special case
this and adjust the vcalendar info from OWA to handle all day events
(but it might have been some other issue).