Patrick Ohly <patrick.ohly(a)intel.com> writes:
Anssi, can start from scratch by wiping out .server.ini, then doing
"refresh-from-server" with the phone? Then keep all logs (maxlogdirs=0)
at loglevel=3 for the phone, because it is a bit uncertain when the root
cause of the problem strikes.
I seem to have forgotten to wipe my old .server.ini, just did the
refresh-from-server with the phone. The results was that some contacts
and memos got re-added a few times.
So I removed my calendar .server.ini and did the refresh-from-server
again. And then, since I had those duplicate contacts I spent some
time deleting them on the laptop and syncing to the phone.
Unfortunately the slow syncing happened, as before. It also means I
got my duplicated contacts back so I'm up to almost 1000 contacts now
instead of the normal 250 or so. Oh well.
But here are the logs from today packed up. I hope they shed some
light on the problem.