Fixed after updating to qemu 3.0.0. Though as per release notes display=on flag is now
OpRegion is still needed too.
29.08.2018, 20:09, "Alex Ivanov" <gnidorah(a)ya.ru>:
1. I've updated Intel driver in windows guest to latest version and updated Qemu to
2.12.1, now I'm seeing image if x-igd-opregion=on is not set. So opregion requirement
finally removed or just flag is not needed anymore?
2. Things only work for me currently when using bare qemu, if using virt-manager, it
hangs, can't acquire lock on vm etc.
libvirt vm is configured like before:
1) spice listen type none with gl enabled and render node choosen
2) mdev device added pointing to created vgpu uuid
3) -display=on argument passed, that's a requirement of qemu 2.12.1, not needed for
What am I missing here?