Robinhood User Group 2017
This year's Robinhood User Group will take place the afternoon before
on Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017, in Paris.
This meeting is the occasion for users, developers and vendors to share
future plans about RobinHood Policy Engine.
For more details about the event, see:
Even if it is co-located with LAD, organization of RUG is independent
so you need to register separately to the 2 meetings.
It makes it possible for us to plan enough room and food for participants.
Registration is free.
Call for presentations
We invite attendees to submit a presentation when they register to the
(there is a dedicated field in the submission form).
Typical presentation length is 20 to 30 min.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Specific usages and implementations, site reports
- Contributions, and annex tools
- Performance and tunings (robinhood, database, kernel, filesystem...)
- Dashboards, integration to site monitoring and accounting systems
- Vendors integration and support
Last year's presentations are available here:
See you soon in Paris!