Friday, February 27th is the last day to submit abstracts for the 13th annual Lustre® User Group (LUG) conference. If you or someone you know has undertaken specific Lustre development challenges, new development features, or edge-case implementations, then we invite you to share your experience with over 200+ Lustre-focused attendees at LUG 2015. To submit an abstract visit the LUG 2015 Call for Presentations Submission web page
OpenSFS is also accepting panel discussion topics and poster session submissions:
· Panel discussions offer a forum for leading developers, vendors, and users of Lustre to debate future requirements, explore upcoming enhancements, and share real world best practices. If you’d like to suggest a topic for a panel discussion – or be part of a panel, please contact email@example.com.
- Poster sessions provide an opportunity for informal, interactive presentation and discussion of diverse topics related to Lustre technology.
Register for LUG:
By attending this year’s LUG conference you and your associates will have the exclusive opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders to advance the Lustre file system and contribute to new releases on behalf of the open source community.
Register now to take advantage of the special early bird rate before March 20th. The early bird registration price is $525.
Visit the LUG Event Page for more information about lodging and networking opportunities. Agenda details will be coming soon!
Register for the Lustre Developer Day:
In conjunction with LUG, OpenSFS will be hosting a Lustre Developer Day in Denver, Colorado on April 16, 2015.
The Lustre Developer Day is a separate event for Lustre software developers. All topics concerning Lustre software development are welcome. The agenda will be finalized with input from registered attendees. Please send any agenda ideas (information you would like to present, topics you’d like to cover, projects you’d like to discuss, etc.) to OpenSFS Administration.
- Who: Lustre software developers and those interested in Lustre development
- What: A day of sessions and discussions dedicated to Lustre development
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- When: Thursday, April 16th
- How: Register online. Registration is limited to 50 attendees.
More information including registration fees and hotel details are available on the Lustre Developer Day web page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Denver!
OpenSFS LUG Planning Committee
3855 SW 153rd Drive Beaverton, OR 97003 USA
Phone: +1 503-619-0561 | Fax: +1 503-644-6708
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.opensfs.org