The Lustre User Group (LUG) meeting is the primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system.
This year's LUG is being held April 23-26, 2018 at Argonne National Laboratory in Argonne, Illinois, USA.
Early registration for LUG18 is now open. Please check the following link: http://opensfs.org/events/lug-2018/. Register before March 15 to save over $50.
Lustre User Group 2018: Call for participation
The LUG Program Committee is particularly seeking presentations on:
· Experiences running the newer community releases (2.10+)
· Experiences using the new Lustre features (DNE2, SSK, UID/GID mapping,
· Project Quotas, Multirail LNET, PFL, etc.)
· Best practices and practical experiences in deploying, monitoring, and operating Lustre
· Pushing the boundaries with non-traditional deployments
You only need an abstract for the submission process; we will request presentation materials once abstracts are reviewed and selected. Abstracts should be a minimum of 250 words and should provide a clear description of the planned presentation and its goals. All LUG presentations will be 30 minutes (including questions).
The abstract submission deadline is February 16, 2018, midnight (PT).
The submission web page for LUG 2018 is available at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lug2018
You will need to create a user account on EasyChair if you don't already have one.
Please see https://easychair.org/cfp/LUG2018 for detailed submission guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you in Argonne at LUG 2018!
The LUG 2018 Organizing & Program Committees