New features and improvements:
* pycosh: introduced pico-sized pure-Python multiplatform shell.
- The shell brings tiny built-in implementations of the usual
goodies, including curl, find, diff, grep, head, kill, md5sum,
ps, sed, sort, tail, tar, unzip/zip and xxd.
- Device.pycosh() added for running pycosh commands on device.
- Device.rmFile() added for removing files on device.
- Device.shellSOE() has new cwd parameter for defining the current
working directory in which the command will be executed.
- Device.refreshView() has new area parameter. It often gives
significant performance boost.
- Device.refreshView() has new view sources: control and content
UIAutomation tree walkers. They run faster than the default raw walker.
- Device.refreshView() window parameter can be a title (new) or
- Device.refreshView() properties can be "all" (new) and "fast" (new)
in addition to explicit list of properties.
- Device.setRefreshViewDefaults() added for setting default values
for all optional refreshView() parameters.
- Fixed Device.refreshScreenshot() on different DPIs.
- Fixed Device.setClipboard (properly clear existing clipboard data).
- Workaround UIAutomation element hash collisions on refreshView().
- Added fmbt.lastExecutedActionName() for checking which action
was previously executed. Not counting simulated actions.
- Pressing Select/View no more runs refreshView() if the latest
view is newer than the latest screenshot. This saves time and helps
inspecting UI elements found by refreshView() when called with
- Minor UI improvements.
* Bug fixes and UI improvements on fmbt-scripter.
Project homepage: http://01.org/fmbt/
Project wiki: https://github.com/01org/fMBT/wiki
Project sources: https://github.com/01org/fMBT/