New features and improvements:
- Prevent tag adapter block from changing model state.
- Improved syntax error message when running code blocks with Run line.
- Fix crashes caused by trying to draw rectangles around view
items that are not on screen.
- Device() can be instantiated without pythonshare hostspec. This will
connect to the host that executes the script. Works only on Windows.
- Device.getClipboard() and setClipboard(data) added to enable clipboard
usage on test scripts. Currently text data format is supported.
- Device.viewStats() added for statistics on the last refreshView() call.
- New boolean parameter onScreen added to View.findItemsBy* functions.
If onScreen=True, items that are definitely invisible for user will be
- ViewItem.parentItem() added for getting the parent item.
- Built-in retry added to refreshView() to improve robustness.
- Device.refreshView() and setRefreshViewDefaults() added. This
experimental method supports currently one view source, "atspi", but
other view sources can be added later.
* Windows support:
- Fixed test generation hanging when falling back to random selection.
- Fixed reading user input in the interactive mode (fmbt -i).
* Minor fixes.
Project homepage: http://01.org/fmbt/
Project wiki: https://github.com/01org/fMBT/wiki
Project sources: https://github.com/01org/fMBT/
New features and improvements
- Visualization fixed on 0-step logs.
- Test scripts can extend fmbt-scripter interface with
live monitor/button dialogs.
- sortItems() function added for sorting GUIItem instances.
- Screenshot.findItemsByColor() supports grouping adjacent
- Screenshot.findItemsByDiff() enables finding which pixels
differ in two screenshots.
- Support latest adb versions. Fixes issue with adb that reads
the standard input.
- Device.refreshScreenshot() with forced screenshot file does
not require connection to a device.
- Can instantiate Device without connecting to target.
- ViewItem bounding box (bbox()) changed from list to tuple.
- Namespaces can be queried from the Python API:
Connection.ls_local(), ls_remote() and ns_type().