Versions 0.2.0 and 0.2.1 of media-service-upnp have been released.
The source can be downloaded from github
The main changes are
- Added missing soup dependencies to the main Makefile.am.
- Completed implementation of Upload. It is now possible to
upload files to remote DMSs, both to specific directories and to
the AnyContainer ( if it is supported by your DMS ) . Methods
have also been added to allow clients to cancel uploads and to
monitor their progress.
- DMS objects and containers can now be deleted.
- Containers can now be created on remote DMSs.
- New properties have been added to provide more information about
media objects exposed by DMSs:
- DLNAManaged indicates which actions can be performed on an object,
e.g., upload, delete, etc.
- Creator which indicates the creator of the content.
- CreateClass which identifies the type of objects that can be
created in a given container.
- The Artists property has been added to org.gnome.UPnP.MediaItem2.
Artists is an array of all the artists who worked on the object.
- The com.intel.UPnP.MediaDevice interface exposes some additional
properties that inform clients about the optional features supported
by DMSs. These include:
- DLNACaps indicating the DLNA OCM operations supported by the
- FeatureList containing the list of features, e.g., BOOKMARK, EPG,
supported by the server.
- SortCaps and SortExt Caps indicating the sorting capabilities of
- SearchCaps indicating the searching capabilities of the server.
- See https://github.com/01org/media-service-upnp/issues/24
- Some new methods and properties have been added to
com.intel.UPnP.MediaDevice for ContentSync:
- The System ID property
- The method com.intel.MediaServiceUPnP.PreferLocalAddresses has been
added. This is useful for writing DMCs. It allows DMCs to instruct
media-service-upnp to favour remote addresses.
The following people contributed to the release
Ludovic Ferrandis <ludovic.ferrandis(a)intel.com>
Christophe Guiraud <christophe.guiraud(a)intel.com>
Regis Merlino <regis.merlino(a)intel.com>
Mark Ryan <mark.d.ryan(a)intel.com>