We've released version 2079 of the BIOS Implementation Test Suite (BITS)
Git tag: bits-2079
Git repository: https://github.com/biosbits/bits/
- On unknown CPUs, don't run the MSR consistency test in the full testsuite
On unknown CPUs without a CPU-specific MSR blacklist, this test produces
too many false positives. Leave it available to run specifically, but
don't run it as part of the full "run all tests" testsuite.
- python: Disable new GCC warning shift-negative-value
This broke the build with GCC 6.
- os.putenv: Avoid propagating old errors from previous function calls
grub_env_set propagated the previous (potentially unrelated) grub_errno
value, which led to spurious error messages from harmless failures. For
instance, Python searches for modules by attempting to open each
possible location, and handles errors by continuing the search; however,
a subsequent call to putenv would noisily show that error. This
resulted in a spurious error message about /boot/python/bits/efi.pyc,
even though the import call that produced that message went on to open
the correct file.
Clear grub_errno at the start of putenv to prevent this.
- mkpresent: Update to work with current PIL
- bits.present: Fix hotkey for the new input layer